Attention *

I was born in Ukraine and my first language is russian. I have many livejournals in russian, but now i want to write all my notes in english. I just feel a great NEED in it. That is my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002665138452
And my Russian diary http://dairy-2.livejournal.com/

понедельник, 15 августа 2011 г.

energy of the Source


The external world supplies the illusion of energy only in case you percept the external world as something separated from you. Looking at the Sun and absorbing its energy you eat an illusion of energy, if you percept it as something separated from you (not on the level of mental but the sensations). Only feeling the Sun or any other part of the external world as an extension of own body we can absorb the energy of the Source not illusion of it. 

 
We were always told that without food, water and sleep our body dies and psychic is destroyed. But it doesn’t! It’s only the program and narrow presentation – Limiting the Source by frames of perception. The program prescribed from childhood by the external world not to let us unite with the Source of I AM.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий