Attention *

I was born in Ukraine and my first language is russian. I have many livejournals in russian, but now i want to write all my notes in english. I just feel a great NEED in it. That is my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002665138452
And my Russian diary http://dairy-2.livejournal.com/

понедельник, 1 августа 2011 г.

1 of August 2011 Drawing 02


 
that is the most difficult thing to understand if you still have the personality. You are not bounded by any sense to live. When you  find yourself eternally and unified with all that exists you will  lose any fear to be "not as you have to". You  are flowing  on the waves of flaming and unconditional love. You feel the matter as  orgasm of the Source. And you can choose anything you want to do. Then change it and go on with it. There are no boundaries for anyone. But you are able to understand it by feeling it, when you live yourself as unborn consciousness.

Oh, I really happy to write my notes in English. It is a great pleasure for me!!!

I am drawing and with pencil it looks like to be pretty good. So now I understand that the problem is to use to  tablet.
I DRAW  it today!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий