Attention *

I was born in Ukraine and my first language is russian. I have many livejournals in russian, but now i want to write all my notes in english. I just feel a great NEED in it. That is my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002665138452
And my Russian diary http://dairy-2.livejournal.com/

вторник, 2 августа 2011 г.

Love yourself the full heart within.


Let  the desire to  fix ( correct)  go. Let the   desire to give something important  go.  Accept yourself and  learn to understand any of your inner parts that  appears.  Look at yourself and Love yourself  the  full heart within. 


Just  learn to love yourself  at any state. Love yourself whatever you are.  Learn to love yourself  living or dying,  making mistakes or  getting victory. Love yourself even when you fulfill others expectations  or not.

Your inner child is waiting, when you be able to see your divinity. Because then you  will perceive everything as THE ONE, the Source. You  will be able to see and , much more important, to feel  the motion of  unconditional love from one atom to another. The Love which is these atoms within

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий