Attention *

I was born in Ukraine and my first language is russian. I have many livejournals in russian, but now i want to write all my notes in english. I just feel a great NEED in it. That is my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002665138452
And my Russian diary http://dairy-2.livejournal.com/

вторник, 2 августа 2011 г.

02 08 2011word “Unsigned”



It is  so strange in some way.  I do this video in English as  I did it in Russian. And  I should  every time   ask myself: Do I have to do it? So I need to understand Why I do it.
I do it for myself to express  all that  I came to with Enlightenment. I do it for Universe , making more puzzles  for people. If  I  do not  write  and  make videos   I will sit at the beach for all my life till death.
Can I just sit  without moving at the street and die?Jjust die , because I know who I am and I want to be the wind, oceans and trees. I AM ALL of IT!!! But I want my body to change its matter. Because everything else  with  social life is senseless.  Even words are senseless.  Only being  MYSELF… but matter of body cannot transfer all that ONENESS… COMPLETENESS and… do not know how to call it. Maybe … ETERNITY…   OH!!!! I know…  word “Unsigned”

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий