Attention *

I was born in Ukraine and my first language is russian. I have many livejournals in russian, but now i want to write all my notes in english. I just feel a great NEED in it. That is my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002665138452
And my Russian diary http://dairy-2.livejournal.com/

воскресенье, 31 июля 2011 г.

Oh... my first note!!! it`s so great

Hello that is me, Natali.
My life is really great. I was born  with  a clear remembrance of  the HOME. The Home is the unborn state of all things. It is a laugh when you swipe a book from the Great Library and run away from the Archivists. It is a Fire pulsing through the cover of any kind independently of whether you are from Sirius or Earthling. Home is in the middle that doesn't have an end and it is three-quarters near the beginning.

Since  I remember  myself I have seen invisible things like  dead people, angels, creatures from other worlds and so on.  I see energy and even drawing  the way  I can see it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий